Thursday, July 12, 2007

Rip Slyme

I just heard about a Japanese group called Rip Slyme but when I first googled them I kept looking for "slim slipper" becuse I couldn't remember the name of the group. Anyway the guy who told me about them was in my Lighting 1 class. The funny thing is his name is Akira but he's not Japanese. That may not be funny to you but I thought it was interesting. Anyway he should me a video of theirs called I.N.G. which I couldn't find on youtube becasue of so many things called I.N.G. I also tried looking up "My Style Vaio" and still couldn't find it. Well he told me the name again and I found them. One of the reasons I liked the video is because they have a shot called "lighting" that I thought was funny becasue it reminded me of the class we were in when he told me. They were playing with lights used in filming, I thought it was funny so I liked the video. Here it is so you guys can see it.

No comments: