Monday, July 2, 2007

Busy

I've been quite busy lately, also I've been trying to act more like my friend "Lazybones" and not doing much of anything else. I've gottent a new film yesterday called The Restless - 중천 (中天) but haven't seen it yet. Anyway this weekend was spent mostly playing Resident Evil 4. Which I've already beaten but now on professional mode I'm find Krauser difficult to beat. So I'm playing it all over again in hopes that I can load the clear staged data so I would have stonger guns when I fight Krauser again in Professional mode. Even though I really should be registering for class since Columbia college screwed me over for next semister. Actually out about 12 new movies I've only seen 1 of them so I haven't even been watching any films. I have... actually I've been slacking on that as well I was about to say I've been praticeing my Korean but this last week has been kinda hard with just finished midterms and now getting ready for finals. Now I'm trying to let people know about Wizard World 2007, and I've....
ah ha. Now I know where I've been spending my time doing. I've watched most of Battlestar Galatica miniseries series and season 1 stright and only have one and a half disk left of season two to watch.
Grace Park is hot, but I'll write about that later. Not only that but I've also been watching the reruns on PAX TV in Chicago. I've gotten carried away with finding out who the Cylons are. I've looked on the internet for spoilers and found out who 11 of the 12 human models are. Even though on the show StarBuck just met the 5th on Caperca and the president is on the run from Commander Odama. I've also heard that season 4 might be the last season.

No comments: