Wednesday, July 21, 2010

small update!!

It's halfway past 2010 and i haven't been updating my blog. Well, here's my first attempt. It's July and the children are offically on Vacation. As summer begins i have no classes but i have to continue going to school and staying there from 8:30am till 4:20pm. As i write this i notice that one of the teachers is leaving early (it's only 12:30pm)as it is his responsibility to watch after me. I think i might go home early today. Especially since he's leaving i would have to walk about three miles to get into town and take a subway home. As you can tell from my pic there are no sidewalks to walk on, and I fucking hate Korean drivers. They drive way too fast and they all think they own the street. If you look at my pic you might assume where i'm stading and how close the car actually passes by me when i walk down the road. As for the pic the car only moved away from me when he saw that i stopped moving and i wasn't going to walk in the mud.

As i said, it's summer and i have no classes so for the time being i sit at my desk and update my photo album on facebook and send a few e-mails. Also i look for songs that i might teach the children during next week's english camp. The only problem i really have is that the computer is kinda slow especially when i open up more than four windows.

Anway i have mixed feelings about going to Chicago next week for a two week vacation. I have no idea what i'm going to do when i get there, but i think it would be great to finally get some really good mexican food. I'm just afarid of gaining weight when i'm there, and returning to Korea fat as hell. (i've just been handed my lunch for the day, two peices of sweet bread) Anyway, like i said, i'm not sure what i'll do when i arrive in chicago, since most of my friends work now and a few of them will be going on thier own vacation when i get there.


Anway the other day i took some pics of my students wearing my glasses, here are a few of the ones that i thought looked cute wearing them.