Monday, March 8, 2010

Last Sunday i traveled to 영등포 (youngdungpo) for the first time to meet Homin, whom i've been e-mailing with for a while now. The funny thing was she was standing behind the same pillar i was at when i texted her that i had arrived. As soon as i sent it she stepped in front of me. When i first saw her i was surprised to see how tall she was (she's about might height give or take an inch {i'm 5'10"}), because for no particular reason i thought she would be shorter than me. She was helping me shop for clothes for when i meet Sun-Mi later in the month. She took me to three different department stores, and suggested that i get something light to lighten my complexion. After a bit of window shopping she was finally hungry enough to have lunch with me. so we had some 갈비, with cider. After lunch we continued to window shopping, where i actually bought some clothes but nothing for my meeting with Sun-MiI told her earlier i had spent some money on a new camera because i wanted to take her picture when we met. But i told her that i would be returning in two weeks to buy what she had suggested for me. She said it sounded like fun and asked to join me again when i returned, of course i agreed. These are only a few of the pics that i took of her, there is one where she is wearing a Chicago cubs cap but she made me promise not to post it on facebook. I haven't posted it on facebook but i am considering posting it here. But if i do i'm afarid she'd get mad and won't let me take any more pictures of her in the future.

No comments: