Monday, August 13, 2007

New Top Ten list

This is my Top ten list, like I said I like to ask people that I first meet what their fravoite 10 movies are. This list isn't permanent, it changes from year to year depending on when I see a good film. The only film that is in the right place is my #1 choice, which I think is the best movie I've ever seen. The rest or just on my list and their rankings don't mean that I like one more than the other.

1) Le Pacte des loups - The Brotherhood Of the Wolf (France)
2) Jade Warrior - 玉战士/Jade Soturi (china/Finnland)
3) A Bittersweet Life - 달콤한 인생 (South Korea)
4) Infernal Affairs 2 - 無間道 2 (Hong Kong)
5) Matando Cabos - Killing Cabos (Mexico)
6) Boonedock Saints (USA)
7) Blue Spring - 青い春 (Japan)
8) Hero - 英雄 (China)
9) Beat - 비트 (South Korea)
10) Shiri - 쉬리 (South Korea)

No comments: