Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Jeong Doo-hong (정두홍)

It wasn't easy but today i met my hero!!! it took me about five hours to find him. I was pretty bored, so i was going to try to go to Suwon today. When i said "Heck NO" I want to See Seoul Action School. Soo i looked at the address my friend Jini had given me. that took me all the way to Monk-Dong 목동 which is pretty far from where i'm staying. when I got there i just knew that i was in the wrong place or was i? when i looked at the subway map i saw a broadcasting studio and school on the map. But somehow deep inside i knew I was in the wrong place. I looked around and I was, but luckily on the map there was a location for a Language school. I went there hoping to find someone who could speak english and help me.
There were and they did, i had to get back on the subway and switch over to the green line, line #5 and get off a Hap Jung and then get on the 200 bus. It was another two hours away, then the bus driver told me the wrong gate to get off at. So I walked around the place, I later found Out that Director Park Chan Wook lived there. I met his parents while i was talking to Jeong Doo Hong. It would have been awesome if he was out walking with them at the time.

Park Chan Wook's House? I don't know!

Anway I kept walking around and couldn't find the place, so I asked these two guys I saw. but only after I found a pair of sunglasses on the road and asked if they were theirs since they were closet to it. they weren't so I kept them and then asked them for help. They showed me how to read the map, because (i only know how to read but not understand) it wasn't listed as Seould Action School. it was under martial arts center.

Anyway I found the school, i met him and we talked. He even had some of his stuntmen take me home, they did after we had dinner at Mr.Pizza


these next two clips are for george so he know who i'm talking about,
George you're soooo lame for not knowing who this guy is

1 comment:

1minutefilmreview said...

Nice. Is that really Park Chan-Wook's house?