Monday, March 1, 2010

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school, but my lazy butt still hasn't bought a camera since sports day last semester (sometime in August), when i dropped my camera and broke it. So this is a pic from when i first arrived at the school. As it turns out, the new first grade teacher, apparently my new "co-teacher/handler" has just informed me that english classes won't start until some time next week. So as for this week i'll be doing more in school studying. Which also means i probably won't be meeting my new "co-teacher/english conversation teacher" till that time.

But i've decided to buy a new camera this weekend for sure. Since i'm going to meet 호민 (Homin) for the first time (a person i met on KoreanCupid), so i would really like to document this meeting. I've decided that i would have to go to 용산 (youngsan) to find a cheap camera. hopefully one that is compatable with my memory card (but more than likely won't be). Also becasue later in the month i'm going to meet a friend from college whom i've haven't seen in almost three years. For which i would like to have a camera on hand as well. More than likely i'm going to have to use 삼성카드 (credit card) despite already owing 2.2 million won on it, but it's not my fault that i owe that much. When i set up the account they were suppose to pull payments out directly from my bank on the agreed date. Which they have not done, so as it seem i will have to make a payment via telephone. Anyway i'm a little nervous since i know that most people in 용산 want cash, but i'm saving all my cash for when i meet both people. Anyway, the sales people in Youngsan are vultures only wanting cash. Who are quick to tell people to go to an ATM to get cash. So if all else fails i'll go to 망우 to E-Mart to buy a camera and all the accessories needed.

No comments: