Thursday, March 4, 2010

Photos coming soon

Last Night i went to 하이마트 (High Mart), and bought a new camera. Nothing special just something small and cheap so i can take pictures when i meet some people later this month. I ended up getting a Samsung VLUU ES60. I did a quick image search on yahoo.kr but couldn't find anything. I did find a few links that will show you my camera model. I really like the first link cause it has gundams with the camera. The only difference is that my camera isn't red, mine's black.

http://www.samsungimaging.co.kr/learn/forum/message/view.do?boardName=92&messageId=937&messageNumber=5#5

While i was looking for more links that would lead to pics of my camera (so i could show you which camera i bought), i came across this site for another samsung camera this one is for the Samsung VLUU PL150. I'm guess it popped up in the search cause it's a "VLUU" model (or series, whatever you want to call it). Anyway the reason i'm posting this link cause i thought the video was kinda interesting. I just happen to be a sucker for cute girls and i can never get enough of photos of cute girls. For any of yous who are reading this right now and getting excited don't, it's only a link of a girl taking a pic of herself while she's at a coffee shop.

http://popco.net/zboard/zboard.php?id=dica_forum_samsung&no=1862

No comments: