Friday, June 8, 2007

Korean Lessons



Yesterday I had my first Korean Lessons with Kimmy, and she bought me these two books to study from, but she didn't know that I had some books that I bought from the University Of Chicago Bookstore.


Anyway I showed her mine and she thought they were very good, but she decided to teach me with her books because she thought it would be eaiser for her to teach that way since she never taught Korean and isn't too sure how to do it. She also gave me some CDs, that she was going to throw away. The lessons she's giving me, along with my regualr classes, and Now I'm sitting in on a ESL class is really going to take up all my time but somehow I still make time to watch movies and write on Blogger. Not to mention I still have to review my Japanese

No comments: