Monday, June 4, 2007

This Weekend 1 of June of 2007 - 3 of June 2007




This weekend I didn't do much, as usual on Saturday night I watched one of my Favorite Korean TV shows on channel 41. I don't know the English Name only the Korean thanks to my friend Ji Suk, 여걸 6. But only after spending some time with my friend Magaly who was celebrateing her birthday. The only thing that surprised me the most was when I took her to the groceries store by the door out I saw one of the booklets about motorcycles for sale. I picked one up and I saw some pics for the new Suzuki Hayabus. Which I thought were really cool, but then I started to think about this girl I met on myspace. Her name was MIKI and she lives in Osaka. Anway in her pics she had this really cool car and a Hayabusa. I don't talk to her on myspace anymore primearily because because she deleted her account. But I do have her cellphone e-mail, at least I think, she might have changed it after I sent her a couple messages and she never wrote back. I did think she was sexy thought, me and probably all other 500 people she had on her friends section. I just thought it was funny how when I saw the Hayabusa I thought of her. Either way i'll try agian on her birthday which is coming up in about 2 months, or maybe i'll try earlier just in case.

No comments: