Friday, June 8, 2007

Top Ten

Whenever I meet someone new I usually ask them what thier favorite movies are, just 10. Being a film student I think it helps me understand what kind of person they are by thier favorite films. Which usually isn't fair to other people because they like more than 10. The same goes for me, I have 10 depending on the Country and Genre. So I just tell them to try and pick 10, for now here's my 10; I mean for now because it changes over time, and i still haven't seen a lot of films yet. In no paticulare order except for the #1 spot. I wonder if you guys can figure me out after seeing my top ten

1 Brotherhood Of The Wolf - Le Pacte Des Loups (France)
2 A Bittersweet Life - 달콤한 인생 (Korea)
3 Josee, the Tiger and the Fish - ジョゼと虎と魚たち (Japan)
4 Infernal Affairs 2 - 無間道2 (Hong Kong)
5 The Professional - (Léon) (U.S.A./France)
6 The Boondock Saints (U.S.A.)
7 Shiri - 쉬리 (Korea)
8 Blue Spring - 青い春 (Japan)
9 The Outsiders (U.S.A.)
10 Blackhawk Down (U.S.A.)

No comments: