Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More suspicions



As i mentioned the other day i had suspicions about the area that i'm staying in, especially at night. The other day while while to the store I saw a man who was pretty big (muscles) walking down the street with a very sexy woman. The man had on a short sleve shirt and i could see that he had japanese style tattoos on both his arms that went down to his wrist. The pic is not of him, i didn't think it would be a good move to ask the guy if i could take a pic of him especially if he was with a women. The following day i saw the same guy in fornt of my building and this time he had a friend with him. Not a women but another big looking guy also with a tatto on his arm. He didn't look too happy to see me either, he kinda had an expression on his face that read "What the Hell" so i didn't ask him either for a pic.

Every morning you can find these cards on the floor, the top right hand corner reads (massage). Now that i think about it I do remember a movie where a guy ordered a massage, but he was a gangster and he was trying to embaress the family that owed money. It was one of the opening scenes too. it was A Dirty Carnival - 비열한 거리

Also today as i was going down stairs to take a picture (more on that later), there was a guy waiting by the elevator. He looked like one of those gangsters from the films i watch all the time.


Except he had no tie and he had a stratch over his right eye that looked as if it was about three days old. Still kinda red but had already scabbed over. We both got on the elevator going down. He started to talk to one of the guys who was already on the elevator. When they got off i noticed that the other man also had a japanese style tattoo. I had now seen three different men with tattoos three days in a row. Today was the first day i felt as if i watch my back if you know what i mean. Also i'm starting to notice that people are starting to notice me a lot more. I guess i do stick out, if only there was a way for me to look more "Korean"

1 comment:

spacebar1 said...

Chris , what's your korean phone number so I can call you?? I have no idea what time is it now in Korea but I will try to call you another time. Let me know. I read your blogs, really cool and interesting!! Be careful with those Korean guys!!