Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Back Horn


I was checking the videos on my myspace to see if they still work. One in paticular, a video from a band called THE BACK HORN, it's a music video from a movie called Bright Future (アカルイミライ), which still did.

It's a Drama about a guy who's looking for a father figure, and a Father who's looking for a son. The two main characters meet becasue they have a person in common. Asano Tadanobu's (浅野忠信) character is sent to jail for murder, the two meet and begin to work together and fill the gap that each is missing.

Japanese Dramas are really good, a lot better than their action movie. When I say that i'm referring to movies like
Aegis (亡国のイージス プ), and Battle Royale 2 (バトル・ロワイアル2). They do have good period peice action films like
Azumi (あずみ), and I haven't seen this one but the trailer looks good Dororo (どろろ)

I'll recommend a few more Dramas (films not tv shows) to watch later on.



For now here's another video form them I just found you guys might like

No comments: