Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Long weekend 25, of May 2007 - 28, of May 2007 pt3


Along with watching movie all weekend I also saw The 2007 Miss Universe Beauty Pageant, and pleased to say Riyo Mori (森理世) Miss Japan won the pageant. I think it's the First time that Japan ever won the Pageant, actually second (1959, Akiko Kojima).


Honestly I believe Miss Japan 2006 Kurara Chibana( 知花 くらら) should have won Miss Universe last year but they gave it to someone else. Now it's Japan's turn to rightly wear the crown.


Actually I believe that Honey Lee (Miss Korea) would have one the pageant this year if it wasn't for her answer. If she could have any superpower what would it be? The last thing her translator said was "to have a wallet that never dries up" even though she said she would use the money for missionary work it still made her look bad to the judges. I'm trying to ask my friends in Korea if they saw the pageant and ask if the translator did a good job or maybe it was Honey Lee's fault for answering that way

No comments: