Wednesday, May 23, 2007

People I know


Like I said in my last post I was going to make a post about the people I know, at tell you how little i know the person
First i'm going to start with Maggy. I think it's only proper since i showed lots of her art work. Let's see..
Like I said before I don't really hang out with her as much as i think I should. Her brother Joe (he's next) said that I have social issues as in I have a lack of wanting to be near people. Anyway first Maggy... Uhmm.. I chose this pic cause I like when girls wear hoodies. I guess you can say it's the skater in me (i use to Skateboard; that's where "sheffy" came form). I think girls attitudes change a bit when they wear hoodies. I guess it has to do with them being big an comfortable. I love wearing hoodies, I have a bunch of them. Next to College t-shirts and soccer jearsys


Next would have to be her brother Joe. If i can be honest (and I think I can) I usually a little intimidated hanging out with him. He's one of the smartest people I know, when we start talking most of the time I won't comrehend what he's really saying but I now it's smart because he's Joe. Joe is smart, you'd people know that if you met him. Also I have a tendency to annoy people easly. Espically his sister Maggy... That might be part of the reason I don't hang out with her a lot. I think Maggy's a cool person and I wouldn't want to annoy her. The best way to do that I think would be to leave her alone. But back to Joe. I annoy him too, but him because I talk about Satoko to him alot (you'll find out about her later, much later; also this is the first of many times i will mention her), and he hates her. It's become a bit of an inside joke between us. One that he no longer finds amuseing.

No comments: