Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Insparation

Yesterday I was talking to my friend Noriko and she said that I draw insparation from everywhere? I don't know if that's really true. Usually when I see something that I find really interesting I start to feel like I'm slacking. Like I'm not doing as much creativly as I should be. Other than watching The Back Horn videos other things that make me feel like I'm slacking lately are some pics from a friend of my. Her name's Maggy, the sad thing is I don't talk to her or hang out as much as I should, and Her brohter Joe


As I look at her pics I'm realizing she's a much better artist then I ever knew. Come to Think it, I know lots of really good artist.
My next post will be of people that I know artist or not. Anyway back to Maggy's art work, again as i'm looking at it now (cause I'm gathering the pic for this post) I can see how some people might not see that much out of it. Well, i don't care if other people don't. I think it's good and I want to talk about it and share it with other people.

















Here's some more of her art work






Here are some self portrait of her That I like






No comments: