Monday, May 21, 2007

Random Things Talked About


What's up yo? Well, I've been on Summer break for a week. Actually I started the Summer Session at Columbia today, but while I was on break all I did was watch movies all day and played video games all night. A while ago I heard of this game called Katamari Damacy. Both my thumbs were purple after the first night, the game is pretty fun, but rather short. I finished all the levels after 2 days of playing. Now i'm just trying to make each Katamari bigger. Actually the game is pretty old, but I only heard of it a 2 months ago. You play as this little green guy called the prince and the King of all Cosmos, his farther wants him to build Katamari's to turn them into stars. It's a fun game and I recommend you people try it.


Okay, I logged on to Blogger today to read a few people's new posts and I noticed this pic and wanted to post it. I just hope Kei doesn't get mad that I'm putting it on my page. I just like the way it looks, and think it's funny how she's looking at the shoe like it's so interesting. I just think it's funny and wanted to post a pic of the person who's blog made me want to start a blog.



I was lookng for "Love Love Love" video by Epik High and saw this instead and just wanted to share it with yall


alright here it is "Love Love Love" By Epik High

No comments: